Belly Fat Exercises: Toning Work Outs with YogaYoga, Meditation & Pilates
Belly Toning Exercises: Belly Fat Reduction through Yoga
Nearly everyone complains of belly fat, or unattractive fat around the abdomen. Fat depots around the oblique muscles need specific abdominal twists and abdominal toners that make the abdominal muscles firm and taut.
Lose Belly Fat Quickly: How To Lose Belly Fat Through Yoga?
Our center of gravity lies in the abdomen. Here lie the important abdominal organs. Yoga asanas have a powerful impact on the muscles of the abdomen; make them tight, bring abundant oxygen to the bowels, as well as encourage optimal digestion, assimilation and elimination.
Abdominal Exercises: Burn Belly Fat
The following Yoga asanas are extraordinary belly toners. They reinforce the abdominal muscles and the muscles of the lower back; and build stamina and staying power as well.
- Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose
- Kumbhakasana or the Plank Pose
- Urdhva Prasarita Padasana or the Leg Raise
Flat Belly Exercises with Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose
The Bhujangasana has a potent toning effect on the muscles of the belly and the spine. The pose opens the chest, peps up the working of the abdominal organs and enhances the movements of the vertebral column.
- Lie on your belly.
- Place your palms on the floor, fingers facing forwards.
- Lift up your body off the floor, bending backwards, and pushing the feet in to the floor.
- Hold for a few seconds; release.
Lose Belly Fat Fast with Kumbhakasana or the Plank Pose
In this Yoga pose, the body is held strong and stiff like a plank. The pose strengthens the muscles of the belly and also works on the arms and shoulders.
- Go down on your knees.
- Keep the palms at shoulder-width distance.
- Pull your abdomen inwards.
- Now, make sure that everything from the back of the head to the sacral bone is in one plane.
- Hold for 10 seconds; release.
Reduce Belly Fat with Urdhva Prasarita Padasana or the Leg Raise
The Urdhva Prasarita Padasana has a forceful effect on the tummy muscles and promises about rapid toning.
- Lie on your back.
- Extend the legs and move up the arms, over the head, and press the backs of the palms in to the floor.
- Now, lift the les upwards; but, do not bend at the knees.
- Hold for a few seconds.
Exercises to Lose Belly Fat
Yoga helps you get in to shape quickly and almost effortlessly. Furthermore, yoga exerts intense benefits on the entire body-mind-soul complex. It is important to remember, however, that regularity is the key. 3 to 4 sessions of Yoga in a week will bring obvious changes in the body.